Thursday, July 05, 2007

Restaurant hopping weekend in San Francisco

Friday Dinner: Chez Panisse
Makiko's, Steven's and my birthdays are close together so we celebrated all at once at Chez Panisse. I have wanted to eat here for a long time and all the dishes are fabulous!! My salad with green goddess dressing was PERFECT! Steven and I stayed in the City for more restaurant hopping next day.

Saturday Brunch: Canteen


We met up Sumiko and Bruce at Canteen for brunch. Oh my
egg Benedict was out of the world!! So rich and tasty...The chef here used to work at a famous french restaurant... no wonder it was so good.

Saturday dinner: Zuni cafe


This one also one of the restaurants I have wanted to go. We had Steven's BD dinner here. He is waiting at the bar with his drink. I had Cosmopolitan.

We had Cesar salad, raw clams and the famous Zuni chicken with bread salad. Oh my gosh....the chicken was so soft and juicy and crispy outside. I have their cooking book so will make this someday!! Nectarine tart + ice cream for dessert.

We had a really great weekend with incredible food. We love San Francisco!!

At Chez Panisse.