Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trip to Seattle July12 -14
Space Needle. It was worth going up because...Steven found something interesting.

"Oh, my gosh, Look at that, honey!"
"Ohhh nooooooo!!!...is it, is it......"









" It is.........ICHIROOOOOOO!!!!!"

Note:we saw a lot of other things from tower...of course.

Seattle has a lot of good coffee shops and restaurants. I like a small coffee shop called "Caffe Ladro". Their coffee was rich and flavorful.
Here is the food we had in Seattle. (part of it) Our favorite restaurant was Brooklyn Seafood&Steak house
their signature dish, salmon was ohh sooo good....it melted in the mouth.




We of course went to the famous Pike Market, too. We wanted to get some fresh seafood there but the flight time made us stopped. Instead I got 2 strips of smoked salmon jerky to eat on the way home. But the guy at the counter started singing "2 strips salmon jerky!!" and other guys sing a long with him " 2 strips!!" oh I was so embarrassed. I knew they sing for the order and throw a fish to wrap it up but I didn't think they would sing for my tiny order....I should have bought more....the jerky was incredibly good.